IIA’s 2014 Analytics Predictions
IIA’s 2014 Analytics Predictions Featuring IIA Research Director Thomas H. Davenport, VP of Research Sarah Gates, and Lead Faculty Robert Morison, and Faculty Members Bill Franks, Sanjeev Kumar, Greta Roberts and Omer Sohail Recorded on Dec 10, 2013
This webinar features the nine Analytics Predictions for 2014, a recap of analytics trends from 2013 and discussion of the emergence of the Era of Analytics 3.0 and the Chief Analytics Officer.
- Tom Davenport is co-founder and Research Director at IIA, the President’s Distinguished Professor of IT and Management at Babson College, and a research fellow at the MIT Center for Digital Business.
- Sarah Gates is VP of Research at IIA.
- Robert Morison is co-author of Analytics At Work: Smarter Decisions, Better Results (Harvard Business Press, 2010).
- Bill Franks is Chief Analytics Officer at Teradata Corporation.
- Sanjeev Kumar is the Analytics Product Manager for Dell’s Enterprise IT organization.
- Greta Roberts is the CEO of Talent Analytics, Corp.
- Omer Sohail leads Deloitte’s Analytics and Information Management practice for Financial Services in the U.S.