The International Institute for Analytics utilizes a paid research model that insures our objectivity in meeting the needs of practitioner organizations. We generate both peer-based and faculty-sourced insights through a variety of phone briefings, online resources, and live activities offered through our Analytics Research Councils (ARCs) and the Enterprise Research Subscription (ERS). Brief details on these premier research communities is available on the How to Participate page.
In respect of the unique spirit of collaboration among participants, faculty, and the IIA team, we request that analytics professionals who are associated with software/industry service providers contact us for more information about access to IIA research communities.
Professional Membership for Individuals:
Professional membership is open to practicing analytics professionals for an annual subscription fee $295.00**
IIA supports independent analytics professionals with selected research, expert commentary, leading practice highlights, key headlines and news items, coupled with an active connection to the analytics community. The aim of IIA’s professional research is to keep industry professionals aware of trends and opportunities that affect their professional status.
Corporate executives with job functions that intersect with the development and management of analytics teams will also benefit from IIA’s clear and concise perspective on emerging analytical talent trends, organizational readiness and workforce development.
Professional Membership includes:
- Access to select, unbiased IIA research material through the online Members Area
- Participation in quarterly phone briefings
- Preferred pricing on IIA Client events
- Coming in 2013: guides to trends in job descriptions, salaries, and certification/degree programs
Professional Member benefits include:
- Practitioner-Focused: IIA utilizes a paid research model that insures objectivity in meeting the needs of practitioner organizations. No other research firm offers IIA’s attention to depth, objectivity and collaboration.
- Aggregation: IIA’s professional library is organized into must read topics and trends in the analytics industry. IIA provides a single source of context in a growing field.
- Value: Independent analytics professionals are provided premium research support and online access to peers at a competitive price.
- Confidence: IIA’s expert faculty and research team are dedicated to mentoring the standards for professional development and organizational maturity in the analytics community.
** Subscriptions are automatically renewed each year. Refunds not available