The Excellence in Analytics Award (the “ANNY“) recognizes data and advanced analytics teams who have made profound changes on their organizations by applying advanced analytics to the most pressing and impactful business problems. Each year, IIA’s esteemed panel of judges narrows the long list of applications received to three finalists. Each of the finalists is then asked to present their methodology, results and impact to IIA’s global community of analytics leaders and practitioners. A final winner is chosen by IIA’s panel of judges.
Applications are evaluated against five important criteria:
- Outcomes: Evidence of sustained, measurable success against planned targets and objectives
- Ambition: Evidence of innovative and unique quantitative analytical techniques being applied
- Scale: Level of coordinated internal resources to foster a meaningful, enterprise-wide analytics program
- Skills: Evidence of a commitment to improving analytical skills of all user types across the enterprise
- Insights: Evidence of higher quality insights and decision-making resulting from the analytical activity
How to Apply:
Applications for the 2021 ANNY may submitted throughout the year leading up to the award ceremony on November 16, 2021. You may download the 2021 ANNY application here, and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.