Google has only delayed the inevitable – the end (of third-party cookies) is still coming. Despite Google announcing that it would stop tracking third-party cookies back in January 2020, many analytics teams, both Marketing Analytics and Enterprise Analytics teams, are still working on ways to manage this immense change. We have more time, but we need to use it wisely. Join Sara Stevens, Vice President, Digital Capabilities at Epsilon as she shares some proven approaches, with a focus on privacy first, identity over identifiers, and leveraging first-party data. Sara will answer questions such as:
· What options provide the best accuracy, scale and return for targeted marketing and attribution?
· How can marketing analytics continue to sustain effective measurement?
· How should we respond to other changes like Apple’s App Tracking Transparency which impacts access to IFDA?
· Are there any emerging solutions gaining enough traction to merit evaluation?
· What does the global regulatory climate look like, and the potential implications for analytics teams?