Organizational structures and attitudes can hamstring or accelerate the best-planned, best-executed advanced analytics programs.
Organization-related topics recur in our discussions and engagements with clients early in strategy formulation, and throughout the execution and measurement of their programs and projects.
IIA enables clients to focus intently on the ways in which their organizational models and structures support and shape their analytics practices.
IIA supports its clients across a range of organization domains including:
- Organizational models
- Executive roles and responsibilities
- Funding models
- Staffing strategies and their implementation
- Required analytical skills within analytics teams and their development
- Processes for the recruitment, assimilation, and retention of analytical talent
- The roles IT personnel play in building effective, scalable analytical platforms and applications