Formally and intentionally organizing your analytics teams is an integral part of any organization's analytics journey. Additionally, planning out how your company should eventually re-organize its analytics teams is also foundational to growing its capabilities and analytics maturity.
Experts at IIA have put together this eBook as part of a series on organizing analytics orgs. Part I describes and offers guidance on:
- The fundamental goals and objectives of organizational structure
- A new, continuum-based approach to organizational models
- Guidance for determining where your organization falls on the continuum
- How analytics organizations commonly evolve and their paths
- Questions and considerations tied to planning your next structural move